Shelby County AL Photographer
As a Shelby County AL Photographer I want to be sure that every one of my clients walks away with the best experience possible. Here are a few facts about me that you might not know!
- I value what is genuine. It’s a huge pass for me when people are nice on the surface but murky and hateful beneath. I would much rather show you something real about me (even if it’s slightly embarrassing. I mean, I’m a professional Shelby County AL photographer for heavens sake!! Shouldn’t all my images be perfect??!) than feign perfection 24/7. And in that same vein, I’m not sure if you can tell, but year 37 has gifted me with some wrinkles beneath my eyes and you know what? I’m keeping them. Didn’t photoshop out a single one. I’m determined to love them.
- I have a sense of humor. It literally makes me laugh so hard watching this reel of myself. 😂. I hope you’re laughing as much as I am.
- I’m a really great last minute friend. I have a bunch of reels scheduled in my drafts, but shifted it all to share the outtakes first. In my personal life I actually have FOMO when it comes to planning trips and outings too far in advance. Because what if something last minute comes up that I want to do more??!! So I’m the friend that you call when you want to go do something in an hour and want a buddy. I’ve perfected the “last minute yes”. But if you want to do something next week? Ummmm….I’ll let you know next week. 😂 Who else is like this?! (I’m really good at scheduling sessions in advance though….)
I find it an absolute joy to photograph families during some of their most precious memories. As a Shelby County AL Photographer I get to see the most wonderful families at the very beginning of their parenting journey. This sweet family chose me to document this special time because of the value that tangible memories provide. Images were never intended to be lost on a hardrive. Studies have been done to show that when your children walk by their images proudly displayed in your home, their self esteem will increase just by the presence of these incredible images. And the better the images, the better their self esteem.
If you are thinking about hiring a Shelby County AL Photographer I would absolutely love to have a chat with you about an experience with me. I am so very passionate about not only getting your memories printed for your home but also serving you. You have enough on your plate right now. Lets not let those images sit unseen on a USB drive, but lets also not add another thing to your to-do list. From the details of picking outfits to designing to delivery, I will handle it all so you don’t have to. In order to give my clients this luxury service, I only take a limited number of clients per month so contact me as soon as possible to get on my calendar.
Shelby County AL Photographer
You might also be interested in reading these helpful blog posts:
- The Birmingham Mom Collective | Resources for New Mamas
- Reasons Why Moms are Choosing these Spas in Montgomery AL
- Boutiques in Birmingham AL | 3 Things Stylish Moms Do Differently
Virginia Schultz is a published Birmingham newborn photographer specializing in motherhood storytelling and custom heirloom artwork for busy and stylish moms in central Alabama and the River Region. From handmade albums to exquisite, museum-worthy frames, her passion is to serve clients by designing artwork for them that will last generations. From handmade albums to exquisite, museum-worthy frames your memories deserve to be seen.
Currently serving Jefferson, Shelby, Autauga, Elmore, Montgomery, and Pike counties including: Hoover | Vestavia Hills | Homewood | Marbury | Wetumpka | Millbrook | Prattville | Montgomery | Pike Road | Auburn